Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

What is the most important romance book of all time?

Okay, so I periodically check out agent Nathan Bransford's blog. His posts can be informative, insightful, and sometimes just silly. Oftentimes, he posts a question and then just sits back and watches the discussion unfold. The results are often very interesting.

So, I like to borrow a page from his blog from time to time and post a question for my fans/readers. Today, I thought I'd post the question, What is the most important romance book of all time? And please, tell me why you selected the book you did.

One final note: Please, NO religious books--Kuran, Bible, etc. I'd rather avoid a religious debates. Those can get dicey.

Tawny
****************
www.tawnytaylor.com
Visit me on Facebook

posted by Tawny Taylor at 9:45 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela