Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Can I get a little help, please?

Okay, that sounded a little snarky, but I did say please :)

I'm still struggling to come up with The Perfect Series Title for my new urban fantasy books. I've set up this page dedicated to it, added the title ParaAbnormality for the time being, although I don't think that's the best title for the series. On the left, I've placed a poll with a few of the better options I've been given/come up with, along with a blank line. If you can think of something better, I am all ears!

I'm thinking I need to give something away. I haven't done that in a while. So, how about I do a drawing for a nice gift box with a book or two from my backlist? I don't want to rush it, so how about a June 15th deadline? Sound good?

And if you prefer to leave your suggestions here, that's okay too. Just don't forget to leave your email addy, so I can notify you if you win.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Click here: The ParaAbnormality Page

posted by Tawny Taylor at 9:22 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela