Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Finished my writing for the day (woot!). I can't begin to describe how much I am LOVING writing Blood of Eden! I'm almost 120 pages into the story and it's fresh and fun and exciting. JT (the FBI agent my heroine is in lust with) just got clobbered in the head and he's telling her things she never expected to hear. Sooo much fun!

posted by Tawny Taylor at 2:21 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela